Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    erhaiderhaid shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • lovely cruselovely cruse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes . u can can ignore users or telemarketer .they are so harmful is the oxwall site . please go your oxwall ADMIN AREA >PRIVACY & PERMISSIONS >GLOBAL PRIVACY>Mandatory user approve .do this .some times ago i fill this problem .now i free . you can visit my site http://www.comingsoon.im/

• lovely cruselovely cruse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know this is a famous website. All post is good and useful. When I have some time I am visited this site and get some knowledge for my website. My site is too new and name is http://www.comingsoon.im/. I like to some it information .useful some link. Now I have a dream for my site. I can make it a social media site .here people can share his/ her opinion, share image, health tips share, chatting, dating, blog, events, and so many things. Also share his loving word for other. Like a social media site open for all.

• SidSid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be clear : To mark a user as spammer by another user for spamming or sending pesky messages & completely block spammer from sending messages or viewing the profile of user or commenting on his postings. Admin to be able to see the how may people have blocked the spammer & take action such as block/delete etc.

This is very important as some users continuously send messages to other users specially girls & in end those girls stop coming to site because of such users

• firstfirst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if means, you can block user, from your content, from sending messages to you,

Feedback and Knowledge Base